- "If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels." - Prince Phillip
- "We’re too many people; that’s why we have global warming.”…. “Too many people are using too much stuff. A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal."” -Ted Turner
- "The [government] must put the most modern medical means in the service of this knowledge…. Those who are physically and mentally unhealthy and unworthy must not perpetuate their suffering in the body of their children…. The prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over a period of only 600 years, would … free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune." - Adolph Hitler
- "The per capita income gap between the developed and the developing countries is increasing, in large part the result of higher birth rates in the poorer countries…. Famine in India, unwanted babies in the United States, poverty that seemed to form an unbreakable chain for millions of people–how should we tackle these problems?…. It is quite clear that one of the major challenges of the 1970s … will be to curb the world’s fertility." - George Bush Sr.
- "It has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing constitution, if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society." - John P. Holdren (nominated Science Adviser by Barack Obama)
With the words from such well known signatures… it is clear that forced population control and eugenics is nothing new, and that it indeed is on the political agenda todaz. And frankly speaking… when removing religious dogmas and ethics “from the table”… such thoughts do make sense… or?… survival of the fittest?… Hmmm?
Anyway, it makes sense to me out of the apparent fact, that the core of the problem haunting homo sapience with respect to maintaining a sustaining environment in this world "of ours" is; the world population is far, far too high. And, as for eugenics, I think the ludicrous election of US presidents or any other "leader" in the so called democratic world, ought to speak favorable of that element... with reference to Winston Churchill's statement, -"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
My firm opinion though, is that the world population must be reduced, one way or another. The future human population growth rate must be curbed. Under the present population growth rates, the world population will reach 9. billion within 30. years! That is 30% more than the present about 7. billion. Well, I find it plain grotesque, cruel and inhuman by the world leaders if they allow this to happen… FTP!
Ted Turners population of 250-300 million would of course put an end to his and others most profitable CO2 scam that he initiated, but, somehow I do believe that he is willing to scrap that business for a world recuperating from the perpetual rape it is subject to.
However, as far as I can see, the problem with overpopulation is slowly taken care of through the effect of environmental contamination, i.e. the effect of the plastic age with its numerous chemicals introduced to human nutrition, and which slowly (but ever faster) reduces the fertility of mankind in the western world. (More than 85 percent of the 80,000 synthetic chemicals registered have never been assessed for their effects on human health (!), and in 2002, an estimated $2.9 billion was spent on infertility treatments in the United States alone…. Hmmm?… there is a new and profitable business in every misery created by mankind, isn't it?
But, it is a bleak prognosis for those of us living in the industrialized "democratic" part of the world ;-). This because the environmental contamination effect is mostly prevailing in the western world, and not where the birth rate is real high, like Asia and Africa. However, with the help of several “aid programs”, the chemicals caused infertility is of course also taking effect in the poor “underdeveloped” parts of the world, although far too slow and ineffective to reach Ted Turner’s figures in his lifetime.
Anyway, the numerous synthetic agents which act as hormone mimickers including dioxin, PCB, DDT and other pesticides, all work well for the reduction of the world population… reducing both their intellect and their fertility.
But, the most promising and surreptitious solution to the problem of world over population, is probably found with companies like MONSANTO and BASF, I think. Gene manipulation of flora and fauna . Recently I read an Austrian study on animals, which concludes that GM corn has an unquestionable negative effect on fertility, and also cause changes to the genetic makeup which we cannot predict or understand fully at present. However, observations like reduced kidney weight, infertility, and abnormal gene expression are serious consequences… even more so because they often did not show up until the third or fourth generation!
This means that if GM foods cause similar health problems in humans (why should it not?), we will not know it until it is too late for our children or grandchildren. Still too late for Mr.Turner and Mr. Holdren to observe of course, but GM foods are most probably fulfilling their goals and dreams at the end. Hence, if you want your family to live on into the future; see to it that only kosher food comes on your table. Shalom!
For all those who couldn’t give a hoot about coming generations though, enjoy your breakfast with gene manipulated corn flakes and milk from gene manipulated food fed cows. You will make the dreams of Prince Philip, Papa Bush, Ted Turner, John P. Holdren, and all the shadow governments of the western world come through.
And finally, an even quicker solution to getting rid of the redundant mass of humans is of course to release a nasty “swine flu” and only give a working vaccine to Turners 250-300 millions. You think that is far fetched? Nope buddy… it isn’t. It is not that long ago that smallpox infected blankets were distributed by the white to the indigenous American.
Being an old Norwegian atheist myself, I am not hampered with any doctrines associated with religion, and hence I do not hold any feelings which favor humans above other life on this planet. Hence I am of the firm opinion, that if the species homo sapience shall survive, it must be curbed… ’cause if not… the flora and fauna around us… upon which we all depend… will perish, and so will we. And the reason why lies in the simple words stated by Ted Turner: "Too many people are using too much stuff."
A must read article on vaccines and serious related complicatons is found HERE.