Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Warning about Ticks in Norway

A friend of mine who is touring Norway with a camper this summer of 2010, sent me a warning related to ticks, and which reads as follows:

Dear Brandulph,
- I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and (as you well knows)I have even done it myself a couple times (unintentionally) but this one is real, Brandulph, and it's very important, since I know you will travel north as well this summer.
- If someone comes to your camper (or door), presenting themselves as Norwegian Health Officials, saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather, and then tell you to take all your clothes off and dance around with your arms up; DO NOT DO IT! THIS IS A SCAM!
- They only want to see you naked, Brandulph, and I wish I'd gotten a notice about this scam yesterday. Both Henrietta and I feel so stupid and embarrassed. Best regards!


Hmmm... well folks, if you intend to do vacationing in Norway this summer... I have warned you about the tick scam. And, for all you naked ass freaks out there who just love to expose yourself... well, Norway might indeed be the right place for you to vacation this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment